IDFC bank which offers advanced and modern banking services to all their customers. IDFC bank headquarter is situated at Mumbai and successfully started their banking operations on 1st October 2015. In July 2015, RBI issued a universal banking license to IDFC bank as per their highly advance support in the field of banking. On the same year, IDFC Bank got listed in BSE and NSE on November 6th, 2015.
IDFC bank is one of the leading Indian bank which is well known for their extraordinary support in the field of banking as well as customer support services. Banking is the sector where customer is the priority thus all banks serve quality services to all their customers and also try to provide extraordinary customer care support. On 30 January 1997, IDFC bank was inaugurated a registered office at Chennai and started their operations on 9 June 1997. IDFC bank offers personal banking, business banking, wholesale banking, and wealth banking.
IDFC Bank started their operations with the strength of 23 branches all over India mainly in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata and 15 more branches which are in settlements with less than 10,000 population. Let’s discuss their functionality in details.
List of services and products offers by the IDFC bank:
- Personal Banking:Offers accounts (saving, salaried, and current accounts), deposits, loans (includes personal loan, home loan, loan against property, two wheeler loans, commercial vehicle loan, vyaapar vriddhi loan, and more), investments, insurance, online services, payments, cards, and BBPS services.
- Business Banking: Proposes accounts & deposits, cash management services, loans, business investment solution, forex services, and online services to promote advanced as well as modern banking services to all their customers.
- Wholesale Banking:Offers our goals & services philosophy, corporates, MNCs, SMEs/Entrepreneurs, government, financial institutions, knowledge centres, and investment banking services.
- Wealth Management:Enables customers to effectively and efficiently manage their wealth to ensure greater profitability. For this purpose, they offer flexible and excellent investment solutions, personal insurance solutions, and business insurance solutions services to their customers.
- Customer Care Services:All services can only worth when a bank provides good customer services with excellent troubleshooting support. IDFC bank is best known for their high quality customer support where we try to resolve all your queries with greater efficiency.
IDFC bank Customer Care Number
Now, We are going to share IDFC bank customer care number which is allow to contact with IDFC bank customer care for support. if you have any queries regarding IDFC bank than you can easily contact with IDFC bank customer care for help. If you have any suggestion or feedback than you can share with IDFC bank customer care? we share all the contact detail of IDFC bank such as toll free number, email id, and other. If you are using credit card, debit card, internet banking? If you lost any card or facing any issue in the internet marketing than you can contact with IDFC bank customer care block card and support internet banking.
If you have any queries related to transaction, phone banking than you can dial 1800 2666688, This is toll free customer care number, you should try this number first to contact IDFC bank customer care. If you have any complaint related to transaction, loan, banking or other you can dial 1800 30066688, this is also toll free customer care number. You can send your queries here email@example.com.
- Phone Transact Number: 1-800-2666688
- Complaints call toll free 1-800-30066688
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Banking: 1800 419 4332
- Bharat Banking: 1800 419 8332
- Commercial and Wholesale Banking: 1800 419 7332
IDFC Bank Corporate Head Office Address:
- IDFC Bank Corporate Office Location: IDFC Limited, Naman Chambers, C-32, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051, Maharashtra, India
- IDFC Bank Corporate Office Phone Number: +91 22 4222 2000
- IDFC Bank Corporate Office Fax Number: +91 22 2654 0354
- IDFC Bank Corporate Office Email ID: email@example.com
IDFC Bank Chennai Registered Offices Address:
- Location: IDFC Limited, KRM Tower, 8th Floor, No. 1, Harrington Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031, Tamil Nadu
- Tel: +91 44 4564 4000
- Fax: +91 44 4564 4022
IDFC Bank New Delhi Registered Offices Address:
- Location: IDFC Foundation, The Capital Court, 6th Floor, Olof Palme Marg, Munirka, New Delhi 110067
- Tel.:+91 11 4331 1000
IDFC Bank Bengaluru Registered Offices Address:
- Location: IDFC Foundation, No.9/7, 2nd Floor, K.C.N. Bhavan, Yamunabai Road, Madhav Nagar Extn., Off : Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560 001
- Tel: +91 80 4344 8000
- Fax: +91 80 4344 8001