Andhra Bank, a bank which is well known for their high quality customer care services and banking products. It is a public sector bank of India, with a wide network of 2803 branches, 4 extension counters, 38 satellite offices, and more importantly 3636 ATMs. This count is not stopping at all but keep growing day by day. Earlier in 2011–12, the bank started their success journey from the states of Tripura and Himachal Pradesh. But now, it operates in 25 states and three Union Territories.
The headquarter of Andhra Bank is located at Hyderabad, India.You can easily analysis the success of the Andhra bank by knowing its capital strengthen that is upto3,106 billion (which is approximate $46 billion as per US) and also the net profit of Andhra bank is 5.40 billion for the financial Year 2015-16. In 1981, Andhra Bank introduced credit card services in the country with several exciting offers and services.
In the field of insurance, Andhra Bank is providing their highly appreciable support and ranked No.1 in terms of Life Insurance Policies and also mobilized with all other banks which deals with the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The Andhra bank also has tie-up with United India Insurance Company Limited for their products and services.
The products and services of Andhra bank is divided into the following types:
- Retail:Includes Loan, Accounts & Deposits, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Demat Accounts, and Debit Card services.
- Agriculture:Offers Short Term Agriculture Credit, Agriculture Term Credit, Women Empowerment, Special Schemes, RSETIs, and Agri Procedure services.
- MSME: Offers Credit, MSME Schemes, OTS Schemes, MSME Policy, Care Cells, and Mudra (PMMY) services.
- Corporate:Enables Working Capital Facility, Term Finance, Other Advances, Non Fund Based Advanced, and Techno Economic Viability study services.
- NRI:Offers Query/Assistance, Deposits, Remittances, Loans, and Investments services as well as productsservices.
- Online Services:Includes Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), Aadhar Seeding, Online Locker booking, Blocking ATM/Debit Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Online Saving Account Opening, SMS Banking, Tax Payment, Tele Banking, and AB Bill Payservices.
- Credit Cards:Offers Credit Cards, Travel Cards, Gift Cards, Click to Pay, Credit Card Online Portal, Prepaid Card Self Care Portal, and Verified by VISA/3D Secure Codeservices.
- Payment System:Allows ASBA, Real Time Gross Settlements, National Electronic Funds Transfer, Electronic Clearing Services, and Western Union Money Transferservices.
- Financial Inclusion: Offers PMJDY, PMJBY/PMSBY/APY, Rupay Insurance Program, Nation Pension System services.
- Customer Support or Care Services: We offer extensive customer support where we carefully listen our customers and provide exact solution to them.
Andhra Bank Customer care Details
Now we are going to share the Andhra Bank Customer care details such as customer care number, toll free number, email id, address and social media pages. If you have any queries related banking, credit card, debit card, loan and other services than you may contact with Andhra Bank Customer care for support. I will share all the customer care details one by one according to service. You can easily choose the customer care details according to services and location. If you lost credit card or debit card than you contact with credit card customer care to block.
Now we are going to share Andhra Bank Customer care toll free number, you should pick the customer care number according to queries or complaint.
|Andhra bank Toll Free Customer care Number|
|Credit Card customer care No||1800 425 4059|
|Mobile Banking Customer care No||1800 425 1515|
|Customer care No for Pension related issues||1800 425 7701|
|Andhra bank Customer Care Number|
|Customer Care Number||040 23234313|
|Customer Care Number||040 23252000|
|Helpdesk Custoemr care No||040-23122297|
Now we are going to share Andhra Bank Customer care Email ID you should pick the customer care email ID according to queries or complaint.
|Andhra bank Customer Care Email ID|
|Cusotmer care Email IDemail@example.com|
|Helpdesk Customer Care Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Now we are going to share Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer care Number you should pick the customer care number according to queries or complaint.
|Credit Card Department|
|National Toll Free number||1800 425 4059|
|Telephone Number||+91 40 2468 3210 or 3220|
|Fax Number||+91 40 2475 5052|
|Asst General Manager||Credit Card Division
Now we are going to share Andhra Bank Customer care office address you should pick the customer care office address according to queries or complaint.
|Andhra bank Office Address|
|Andhra bank Head Office||5-9-11, Dr Pattabhi Bhavan,
Secretariat Road, Saifabad
Hyderabad 500 004. Telangana
|Andhra Bank Nodal Officer||Andhra Bank
Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan
Hyderabad-500 004. Telangana
|USA Representative Office||Sri G Srinivasa Madhu
P O Box : 123144
212, Mohd.Sultan Belshalat Building,
Kuwait Street, Al Karama
D U B A I – UAE
|Dubai Representative Office||Sri P Ramakrishna
26, Journal Square, Suite 1001
Jersey City, New Jersey, 07306
Phones: 001 201 420 8088
Mobile: 001 201 310 9494